Monday, September 13, 2010

Joining the crowd...

            I have never been much of a writer.  The only time I ever managed to keep a journal for more than 3 days was the time I studied abroad in college.  Now I am in Graduate School at the University of Arizona Studying Public Administration and working as a Graduate Community Director.  I live in a very tiny apartment with a very tiny kitchen.  I LOVE the food network and have been inspired to attempt to learn to cook.  Cooking for one, is no easy task either. So I decided to blog my experiences of not just cooing but eating.  I'll probably write most about my cooking adventures (think Julie and Julia) but I hope to include my adventures of not just eating food, but eating for the soul...who knows where this may go?

Here is my kitchen:


Tonight I made Chili...its was not that great :-/ something was lacking in the flavor department.

1 comment: