Sunday, October 17, 2010

Take out

This weekend I had take out and leftovers.  I ran out of time to cook!  This week doesn't look too good either!  I did stock up on cereal, fruit and sandwich supplied however! Last week I did manage to try some pasta with tomatoes, basil and fresh mozzarella, and I concocted a stuffed pepper with chicken, rice and some left over veggies in the fridge!

I have two exams this week, each covering more material than I can manage!  One is in Economics and the other in Organizational Theory.  Org Theory is a class where we cover so much in class and in the 1,000 pages of extra readings, and I am still not sure how all the concepts relate! or perhaps it is that the concepts all relate to each other that it is too hard to find a logical process in the content!

So here I am, sitting at my laptop.  Procrastinating.  Listing to the same song I always listen to when I need to calm down.  Sweet Afton by Nickle Creek.  I listened to that song on my ipod while I was falling asleep on my Study Abroad trip in 2008.  Since then, it is my Go-To soothing song.

Also looking on of the pictures on the wall behind my desk.  Funny how things have come so far! :-) 

2 comments:

  1. I love you :) It is scary how alike we are, because that is the song I listen to when I finally get in bed at night and am too restless to sleep. By the way, I remember those father-daughter camping trips...and I'll bet there is a picture of me as an adult with my teddy bear :) Some things never change <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pasta dish sounded really good and that picture of the three of you is just too cute! I bet you had a great time. Isn't it great that you have such terrific memories of your childhood? You are so blessed to have such a wonderful family and siblings.

    ReplyDelete